During the Congress there will be sessions of Oral Communications and Posters with topics related to the Congress.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and may be selected for either oral or poster presentation.
Authors who wish to present scientific works are requested to send abstracts by March 5th, 2023 using ONLY the online form on www.microbiotami.com.
Authors must specify their preferred form of presentation (oral communication or poster) when sending their abstracts. The choice is not binding.
By March 10th, 2023, the organizing secretariat will send notification of acceptance of the selected works and the presentation mode (oral communication or poster)
The time limit for oral communications is 15 min, including discussion.
Posters dimensions should be 70 cm. (width) x 100 cm. (height).
Mounting materials will be provided in the posting area.
The presence of one of the authors is required for the discussion of the posters.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• The text, in English, must contain (in the following order):
– Topic: indication of the preferential topic
– Title: title of abstract (short, written in UPPERCASE letters)
– Author(s): Initial of first name followed by surname, initials in uppercase, without academic title; underline name of Author who will present the work.
– Affiliation: name and location of institution.
• Use the Word programme (Times New Roman, font size 12, single-spaced)
• Maximum length: 1 page.
The abstract must contain:
• Aim of the study
• Methods used
• Results and conclusions
Any bibliographic citations must be inserted in the text. Summary tables or graphs may be included provided they fit on the page of text.
• Microbiota profiling and nutrition
• Microbiota profiling and response to viral infections
• Microbiota profiling and cancer
• Microbiota profiling and systemic effects
• Microbiota profiling and behavioural changes
• Microbiota profiling and antimicrobial resistance
• Microbiota profiling and pharmacological interference